FREE Gas Log Design Service
We Guarantee Your Gas Logs Will Fit If You Follow These Instructions*
- Email pictures of your fireplace to: DesignService@HansenWholesale.com with subject "Gas Log Help"
- Include Measurements: Front Width x Back Width x Depth x Height (refer to diagrams below)
- If you don't understand how to measure, just send the pictures and we'll explain once we see your fireplace
- Include Phone Number: So our experts can call you to discuss your project
- Include Details: Tell us what you want or any preferences you have.
Once we receive your pictures and measurements, our gas log experts will be able to determine which burner systems and controls will work in your fireplace and help you choose the right logs for your application.
Masonry Fireplaces: Measure as indicated
Prefab Fireplaces: Measure the "usable" space inside the fireplace indicated by the Red Arrows not the actual metal opening (yellow arrows). The width is between the inner walls and the height is to lowest black metal inside the fireplace.
If you follow the instructions on this page and send us the proper measurements, we guarantee that the gas logs we recommend will fit your fireplace. If we make a mistake and your gas logs are too large to fit inside your fireplace, we will cover all shipping costs involved for making an exchange.
Example of a Common Mistake
This see through fireplace measures 33" across. Common sense says that a 24" log set would fit comfortably in the center of the fireplace. Yet the manual safety pilot that was chosen extends 7" off to the side and prevented the burner from being centered. In this case, an 18" burner would have been the proper choice. In all honesty, this was our mistake and we had to correct it at our expense because this customer used our design service. Although we rarely make mistakes, there are many issues to consider like this that most consumers are not aware of. If you use our Free Design Service, we will will help you avoid costly mistakes.